Steps to Becoming a Mission: RenaissanceĀ® Franchisee.
1. Apply for a Franchise
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETE: 3 Months
Needless to say, it takes a special person to be awarded a Mission: RenaissanceĀ® franchise. Thatās because we share with franchise owners the common goal of our brand recognition and growth. Hereās how the preliminaries to the Award Process work, literally from this day, if you were to apply online right now:
- You start the process today by submitting an application by e-mail, mail or fax. You can download our Franchise Application and Background Waiver or contact us to send you a copy through the mail or via e-mail.
- After we receive your application one of our Franchise Consultants will contact you to discuss our franchise program and to answer any questions.
- The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and our Franchise Agreement will be sent to you for your review.
- We receive your signed acknowledgement receipt of our FDD (FDD Item 23).
- Our Franchise Consultant runs your background and credit check.
- Once our Franchise Development Team studies your application, background and financial information, you will receive a response from us, hopefully inviting you to a Discovery Day at our headquarters in Glendale, California.
If during the Discovery Day we both agree that becoming a Mission: RenaissanceĀ® Franchisee is right for you, weāll sign the agreement and get started on building your Mission: Renaissance franchise.
Let us suppose that youāve been awarded a Mission: RenaissanceĀ® franchise. Congratulations! We move forward to get you ready and your studio open and operating.
2.Enrollment in the Mission: Renaissance Training Academy.
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION: 60 Days
Regardless of your art background, youāre about to embark on intensive training to become a childrenās art instructor. You will also learn the skills of our operational systems, learning to live up to and exceed Mission: Renaissance studentās expectations.
3. Securing Your Mission: RenaissanceĀ® Studio Location
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION: 4 Months
While the final decision is ultimately up to you, our Franchise Establishment Specialists can assist you in securing location for your Mission: RenaissanceĀ® studio. Information on site selection is available in your Operations Manual for immediate reference in the site selection process. We will also be available to confer with you during lease negotiations.
4. Designing Your Studio
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION: 2 Weeks
With a site plan in hand, our Studio Design Team will work with you to create the layout for your Mission: RenaissanceĀ® studio, making efficient use of the available space. With this step complete, you will be able to begin bringing your studio to reality. We will provide you with specifications such as paint color codes, carpet styles and vendor lists for the supplies you will need to meet our standards.
5. Constructing Your Studio
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION: 10 – 12 Weeks
Your Franchise Establishment Specialist will work with you in accomplishing the tasks necessary to open your Mission: RenaissanceĀ® studio, from your beginning training through Grand Opening. An assigned Franchise Area Representative will assist you in conducting your Grand Opening and beyond.
6. You are an ambassador of the Mission: RenaissanceĀ® brand, an honor and responsibility. While you breathe life into your studio and bring fine art education to your community, together we will work to create the next renaissance in fine art.
It is important that you understand all of the above steps when making your decision to apply to become a Mission: Renaissance Franchisee.